Schedule and Publish to Instagram

Schedule and Publish to Instagram

Today is a big day; we’re releasing a beta version of Instagram support to the public. Every Friends+Me user can give it a try and schedule and publish pictures to business and personal Instagram accounts during 7-day trial.

We will publish your posts for you, no phone required, no annoying post reminders anymore.

Friends+Me posts using physical real-world Android phones, all running latest official Instagram application. No Instagram private API is used, we are inline with Instagram’s terms and conditions

We’ve prepared a short article to show you how to connect your Instagram account https://help.friendsplus.me/article/32-how-to-add-instagram-queue
You can schedule and publish posts to your connected Instagram queues as usual.

#instagram #socialmedia
https://blog.friendsplus.me/schedule-and-publish-to-instagram-d4d2510c2bb

Comments

  1. Hah! I wondered how you were accessing the API legitimately. :)

    As a beta user of the feature, I love it. I set up a tag that lets me add Instagram sharing without changing other shares. So when I share articles, they get posted normally. When I share one of my photos, I add the #i tag and the photo also gets shared to Instagram. It’s been a great timesaver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kee Hinckley so cool we can help you to spread good content.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are a great app that has helped my social media effort tremendously. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure it will work like a charm, I wish I had a story to tell :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Everyone

Warning: Sharing That Image Could Get You Banned or Blacklisted