Friends+Me Vs. Hootsuite… Which is more reliable? I give my opinions about this. I have used Hootsuite for more than a decade; but with too many failed scheduled posts lately, this put me on the hunt for something better. I believe I have found what I need in Friends+Me.

Friends+Me Vs. Hootsuite… Which is more reliable?  I give my opinions about this.  I have used Hootsuite for more than a decade; but with too many failed scheduled posts lately, this put me on the hunt for something better.  I believe I have found what I need in Friends+Me. 
https://soundcloud.com/meloney-hall/friends-plus-me-vs-hootsuite-which-is-more-reliable

Comments

  1. Great Meloney Hall So I need to connect with you to finally find out how I can make it work properly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Everyone

Warning: Sharing That Image Could Get You Banned or Blacklisted