State of Friends+Me, November 2015

State of Friends+Me, November 2015
 
I’ve been busy lately fixing and implementing new features to help you to publish in more comfort. A lot of bugs fixed, existing features improved and new features introduced.
 
I can tell you already that I am about to release a one more new BIG feature this week. Hint: pin ;)
 
Thanks to amazing work of Ian Anderson Gray we have new articles to help everyone to get more value from Friends+Me:
http://blog.friendsplus.me/2015/07/introduction-to-friendsplusme.html
http://blog.friendsplus.me/2015/09/how-to-become-a-friendsplusme-power-user.html
http://blog.friendsplus.me/2015/11/how-to-use-friends-plus-me-in-your-team.html
 
OK, here’s the promised overview.
 
Twitter
* youtube links are no longer shared in shortened version
* the last word of shortened status is replaced entirely with … to avoid unfortunate tweet truncations
 
Google+
* the hashtag is no longer automatically appended to Google+ posts
* original Google+ reshare operation is used for Google+ posts reshared with the Friends+Me extension from the Google+ web site
 
Publishing
* share dialog allows selective publishing to Google+ circles, communities and collections
* it’s possible to upload and replace photo of attached link with photo of your own
 
UX
* introduced new HelpScout Beacon help and feedback system
* minor application redesigns like menu and share dialog
 
Payments
* subscribe and pay with your Coinbase.com account and pay for your subscription with Bitcoins
 
Enjoy ;)

Comments

  1. Thanks for the change for the share extension. I had stopped using the plugin's share because it was confusing me. I was thinking it was like the original one--just a better way of sharing. But it had changed to be a way to schedule and select what to share to, which I really didn't care about--the automatic rules were fine. I'll give it a try again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I understand you correctly about Google+ reshares, that would be helpful. 

    I need to experiment and figure out what this means: "it’s possible to upload and replace photo of attached link with photo of your own"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just tested Google+ reshares using the extension. A small touch, but very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mitch Wagner you should be able to change photo in attached link preview.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ithink igot what's iwas looking forward you my friends

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Everyone

Warning: Sharing That Image Could Get You Banned or Blacklisted