Schedule posts for Google+ Pages, Profiles, Communities and Collections!


Schedule posts for Google+ Pages, Profiles, Communities and Collections!

Do not cheat yourself, schedule posts and save the time for more important things.

Friends+Me can help you to deliver your message to followers across the globe at the right time to increase the engagement. The only thing you have to take care of is to use some of the time you save to make the content you share a bit better.

Connect your Google+ Profile, Collections and Communities → https://app.friendsplus.me/accounts/add

Schedule unlimited number of posts with each of our premium plans https://friendsplus.me/pricing
Please bare in mind that the free plan limits the queue size of Google+ profile, community and collection accounts to 3 posts only.

Queue posts for your newly connected Google+ accounts → https://app.friendsplus.me/queue

What’s the catch?

Posts scheduling feature requires the Friends+Me Chrome extension to be installed and the browser with the extension needs to be up and running the whole time in order to publish scheduled posts to your Google+ profiles and Google+ communities.

Install the Chrome Extension! https://app.friendsplus.me/extension

Enjoy!

Blog post http://blog.friendsplus.me/2015/05/schedule-posts-for-google-profiles.html

#friendsplusme   #socialmediatips   #socialmediamarketing   #socialmedia   #scheduling   #googleplus   #googleplustips

Comments

  1. My post of the day. Thanks Friends+Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a G+ Profile connected with about 7 or so Collections. But if I try add one or two of those Collections (that are linked to that G+ Profile), Friends+Me asks me to upgrade my subscription. Does this mean that each Collection on a G+ Profile will be viewed as a new G+ account?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danie van der Merwe yes, it means exactly that. I may change that in the future but will keep this setup for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who is behind Friends+Me?
    (I would like to put a face on F+M.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alois Bělaška is responsible for this mess :) Denis Labelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. ... and from the country of my all-time favorite athlete, Emil Zátopek -> www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE6wX5V_MGQ
    Thanks Alois Bělaška. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Earlier, it was possible to post to Pages from the web version. Is that no longer possible Friends+Me​ ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Raja Mitra publishing to Google+ pages is still available feature.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am having problems getting friends + me to collect and repost on some clients accounts. Everything is set up correctly but it just won't collect and re-distribute. Can someone help please?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply Me-dia I've replied in private post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Les Pattes sorry it's taking me so long to answer, really busy lately. I'll try to reply today.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Friends+Me I am currently at 25 accounts and 5 users, can I no longer add accounts in 5 account steps?

    Is it your intention to treat a collection within an account as an additional account. This could become very expensive means to sort psots. I do hope you will reconsider this approach!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Friends+Me seems, my posts into community is not going to repost (to twitter). is it expected OR it is issue?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Vitaliy Kulikov you have to enable repost of community posts. you can do so on this page https://app.friendsplus.me/accounts/55af75270fba4e6c00b95aff/setup in Advanced settings section.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jim Packer Instagram still do not provide any public API functionality needed for publishing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jim Packer Buffer do not support publishing to Instagram as far as I know.
    Android app is in development so you have to use the web version for now even on mobile devices.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like Flipboard and Zite, can I use Friends+Me to post from there? If not could I post to my G+ page and Friends+Me publish to other places based on hashtags?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sure Scott Paton you can publish to your G+ page and F+M will pick your new posts and repost them.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Рэм Смит plans? Yes. Time? Not that much :)
    I would love to add support for Flicker in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Everyone

Warning: Sharing That Image Could Get You Banned or Blacklisted