Publish with Friends+Me Chrome extension to all your connected accounts


Publish with Friends+Me Chrome extension to all your connected accounts
 
I’ve been busy lately and prepared for you one more time saving feature.
 
To publish/schedule posts to all accounts connected to your Friends+Me profile with the latest Friends+Me Chrome extension is possible now. No longer just to Google+ ;)
 
Check / Install the Chrome Extension → https://app.friendsplus.me/extension
 
The Chrome extension is using the same share dialog you’re used to from Friends+Me web application. It’s easy to use, no surprises.
 
It shouldn’t take long and your Chrome extension, you’ve installed, will be automatically upgraded to the latest version 1.1.3
 
Again, let me know in case you hit any problem and I’ll fix it asap.
 
Have fun!
 
http://blog.friendsplus.me/2015/04/publish-with-friendsplusme-chrome-extension.html

How to update the extension manually? http://help.friendsplus.me/article/53-how-to-manually-upgrade-extension


#friendsplusme #chrome #extensions   #socialmedia   #socialmediamarketing   #socialmediatools

Comments

  1. Any plans for other platforms?  Firefox?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris Boren yes, Safari and Firefox support is coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did get the Chrome extension and all I have to say is WOW! It is fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you people on a roll or what ????
    Awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well this might be my problem. For the past week, I have not been able to use the tool. Everything was working great until your update. Now I only get the little heart beat then a window starts to open, but then vanishes before anything happens. I can't even use the regular G+ button to do a normal post. So I've been left with just going to Gmail and making the post there. 
    I even went to the extension settings and tried to revert back to the old tool, but after the browser restart, the extension reverts back to its default settings. 
    Even before all this, I still had issues with some webpages that the tool wouldn't work. The workaround I came up with is bringing up a new tool that creates a little settings window. In turn the Friend+me window would finally open up. I then would make my post and have to close the other tool window. I'm amazed I am the only one here having the issues. Really? Nobody?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Everyone

Warning: Sharing That Image Could Get You Banned or Blacklisted