If Time Is Money, How Much Is It Costing You To Stay On Top Of The Social Media Scene?

If Time Is Money, How Much Is It Costing You To Stay On Top Of The Social Media Scene

This week #GetBizy  is joined by Alois Bělaška, founder of Friends+Me. He has come up with a great solution to "Keeping Up With The Joneses, New Millennial Style" 

We are going to talk to him about life in the Czek Republic, what inspires him to do what he does, and how his project has helped people be more productive with social. 

Alois Bělaška, Founder & Chief Executive Officer
He is everything but ordinary, very stubborn problem solver with more than 15 years of experience in software development working from Zlín in the Czech Republic.

One day I have discovered the beauty of Google+ and started to question use of other social networks. I've realized, it is becoming increasingly harder and time consuming to manage all our social network interactions. At first I just wanted to scratch my own itch but as it turned out, more people have had the same problem. I have put my skills as a full stack developer to use and so my first business venture Friends+Me was born.

Please join us for another #SuperFierce  episode of #GetBizy. 
events/cvt3k4ek0qd499unp8e24r36hh8

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Everyone

Warning: Sharing That Image Could Get You Banned or Blacklisted