New pricing plans + unlimited FREE #FriendsPlusMe


New pricing plans + unlimited FREE #FriendsPlusMe

Happy New Year 2014! Friends+Me evolved during the last year into a fully featured service that provides continuously increasing value to all its users and so the time has come to turn Friends+Me into a fully grown business.

We have decided to extend pricing plans and to offer unlimited number of reposts and every existing Friends+Me feature to everyone. This important step will allow us to provide so insanely great customer support and stable social broadcasting platform with great new features. Lets see our new pricing page https://friendsplus.me/#/pricing

Existing paying customers will be unaffected by the new prices and will continue paying at the price they originally signed up at. New pricing plans and new limitations will not affect them in any way unless they change their subscription.

There is a plan for everyone. Looking forward to your feedback.

The new FREE plan is absolutely amazing. Even though you will be able to connect only 2 more accounts, the number of reposts is not limited in any way and you will be also able to enjoy fully Bit.ly link shortener, reposts scheduling and delaying, even reposts from Google+ page.

Newly introduced PERSONAL plan is everything you need to promote your Google+ profile posts to other networks. It allows to connect up to 10 accounts without a Google+ page support. For $2 a month, it is a total bargain.

Other new plans, STARTER ($4/mo), BASIC ($8/mo) and PROFESSIONAL ($24/mo) are designed for users with more social accounts to manage and provide faster reposts and much more accounts to connect to your Friends+Me profile, including Google+ pages.

New pricing page: https://friendsplus.me/#/pricing
Blog post: http://blog.friendsplus.me/2014/01/new-pricing-plans.html

#socialmedia #socialmediamarketing #socialmediaupdate

Comments

  1. I like this so much thank you. Might get the $2 plan on payday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried a link post but when it got to FB the preview was a small little square and not the (new) large preview I was expecting... any chance that will be fixed, or just a glitch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael Currey we plan to update FB reposts. So it should be fixed soon. Thank you for your patience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Facebook update!!!!! Wonderful I've been waiting for this sooooo long cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unlimited posts for free! Just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh... And some you'll be updating Facebook reposting would you maybe look into pinetrest ;-) PLEAAAASE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carole Rigonalli oh, I would love to integrate Pinterest support but they still do not provide any public API :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't miss if they do start! Bad choice of them ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carole Rigonalli I am keeping an eye on them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Being able to +mention people & pages on Google+ would be cool :)

    Can't wait for the FB update.

    Thanks for the quick response.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks great. I think the prices look very fair. I do think the fact that the free one allows 1 Google+ page and the $2/mth doesn't is a little odd. I think you should make Google+ pages a paid only feature- and add it to the $2/mth plan.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ian Anderson Gray I'll think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. any plans for Droplr link shortening?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mike Pictor interesting, I'll have to give it a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Don't know. Was considering a change to this service but the potential long wait for posts to go out is a bit of a deal breaker for me sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Friends+Me if pinterest does not a public api, how do mobile apps such as everypost allow posting to pinterest without a public api?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Are there any additional or new or different features compared to 2013 "standard" payment plan Friends+Me?

    ReplyDelete
  18. And do the new pricing plans include the option to post from a Google page & share the post to a Google profile as a destination Friends+Me? Much love and thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Have you experience in posting multiple pictures from G+ and only the first photo appear in Twitter & Facebook.....

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ulderico ZE MACHADO I've noticed that as well. I don't know if they have ever supported multiple picture uploads in the same post

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ulderico ZE MACHADO Bruce Kraft we do not support reposts of entire photo albums only of cover photos.
    Bruce Kraft my guess is everypost negotiated a special deal with pinterest. There is not feature compared to 2013, we've just redesigned our pricing. Automatic publishing to G+ profiles is still not available outside of Google.

    ReplyDelete
  22. My colleagues n Facebook asking why I have friends+me hashtag on my FB status and they seems to be very keen to join the services however given this lack of flexibility will not motivate them to use F+me. Your team Friends+Me just have to fine minimum way to add this features. Overal, its nice service, and really appreciate whoever ideas behind this app.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ulderico ZE MACHADO do you mean control hashtags? #ft, ... there's an option that forced Friends+Me to remove them, it's the button with lock icon right next to every control hashtag in "Routing" tab of account detail. Also reposting of entire photo albums is not a good idea, to repost only cover photo with back-link to Google+ photo album seems to be the best possible option here.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Friends+Me is it possible to post from a g+ personal profile and have it auto post to a g+ business page as a destination? Thank you for the quick responses!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Bruce Kraft repost to G+ pages will be available within a month or so.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Friends+Me thats awesome! cant wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Free plan is amazing, finally I can try it for my small business(g+ page) and decide what I need.. thanks!

    But I agree, there is no reason for me for upgrade to PERSONAL because of no page. I suppose you should add 1 page as well.

    ReplyDelete

  28. Help! I made a mistake! I joined Friends+Me with the wrong Google account! In other words I accidentally joined with my personal account (which I hardly ever post to) instead of my Google+ Business page (which I ALWAYS post to!) How do I remove my personal account from Friends+Me and then add my Business account? Please forward this message to the manager / administrator!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Yeah I have the same question from a client , especially with the new pricing plans Friends+Me

    ReplyDelete
  30. No problem at all Eric Ryan Bruce Kraft send me an email to support@friendsplus.me with an email address of account you want move your premium from and email address of account you want it to move to and I'll do the work for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Everyone

Warning: Sharing That Image Could Get You Banned or Blacklisted