I Heart Friends+Me


I Heart Friends+Me
Google+ is quickly becoming my favourite social platform but one thing it doesn't offer is a way to easily cross publish posts to other social networks.

While many of you will disagree with cross posting to other social networks, I believe that if you create content natively in one social network and cross promote it properly you have a good chance of reaching new and old fans enabling you to grow your audience.

Enter Friends+Me a Google+ tool that does cross channel promotion properly and best of all it's absolutely free (but is so awesome, you'll probably start paying for it) 

If you would like to know why I love Friends+Me so much and believe you will too, you can read my full post here: http://bit.ly/1iY3zBM

Have you tried out Friends+Me? What are your thoughts on this Google+ tool?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Everyone

Warning: Sharing That Image Could Get You Banned or Blacklisted