+Friends+Me and +Alois Bělaška join the +Interior Design Community this Friday to talk about their site and how it will save you time with sharing your Google Plus posts through your other social networks.

+Friends+Me and +Alois Bělaška join the +Interior Design Community  this Friday to talk about their site and how it will save you time with sharing your Google Plus posts through your other social networks. 

Interview with Q& A  portion so make sure you are here LIVE to have all your questions answered Friday at 4 PM ET.

Comments

  1. can i get an invite Friends+Me  & Laurie Laizure ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is open to the public, Bruce Kraft! Feel free to share with anyone you think might want to use it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hangout is open to the public for participation?

    For sure! Will do :) I'll share it... .Thanks Laurie Laizure !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutley, Bruce Kraft. Just click the Yes button above! :)

    ReplyDelete

  5. Help! I made a mistake! I joined Friends+Me with the wrong Google account! In other words I accidentally joined with my personal account (which I hardly ever post to) instead of my Google+ Business page (which I ALWAYS post to! How do I remove my personal account from Friends+Me and then add my Business account? Please forward this message to the manager / administrator!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Everyone

Warning: Sharing That Image Could Get You Banned or Blacklisted