My new blog post: Online social networking: Stop wasting time manually updating profiles.

My new blog post: Online social networking: Stop wasting time manually updating profiles.

Are you tired sharing your same thoughts at different social networks? Do you find annoying, copying the same exact message from Facebook to Twitter, LinkedIn or Google+ to reach out all your friends or followers? Online social networking can become a tedious and time-consuming task. Here is how I finally put an end on wasting my precious time deciding where I was going to post my next status update.

Read more at: http://jimmakos.com/2013/09/online-social-networking/

Honorable mention to Mike Elgan  who was the inspiration for making the move to Google+.

Also promoting (but not affiliated with) Friends+Me excellent service for saving me time while keeping social networking profiles up-to-date automatically.
http://jimmakos.com/2013/09/online-social-networking/

Comments

  1. friend me on google plus is the best place to meet bussiness people,health proffesionals, it experts,the best bloggers, ebook publishers, emerging innovations. Friend me is the best.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Everyone

Warning: Sharing That Image Could Get You Banned or Blacklisted