Would you like to pay for #Friends+Me with #bitcoins?

Comments

  1. For premium? Definitely. Merging two epic technologies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elle Bee lol
    Aaron Powell why not? It's just another way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok so your reaching out for more ways to pay ? If it was me I would only stick to PayPal . Google. Because the more payments outlets you have it makes your product cheap and nasty ......
    But that's my thoughts......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaron Powell I understand you point and you're probably right or not .)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaron Powell so if some business lets you pay with cash, check, visa, mastercard, american express, or discover then they are cheap and nasty? That logic makes no sense to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Matt Spaanem you can do all the card payments with PayPal or Google I don't know any online retail that only does payments with individual cards it wouldn't make sense with all the fees you would have to pay to each of them when you can only pay one fee to take all cards ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bitcoin has a great advantage : very low (if any) transaction fees. More info here : http://bitcoin.org/en/bitcoin-for-businesses

    ReplyDelete
  8. My post did not repost to twitter or facebook today.  Im wondering if there are problems in the system .  i do not see anything wrong with my settings as it was fine the last two posts since we last spoke.  I am very dissapointed after having thought I worked out the bugs already.  I'm going to post a second time & hope it works.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are sorry about that. Our systems went down for a couple of hours. Problem fixed. Everything should work fine now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG I thought it was me,  ok all is not lost, I will try today.  Ididnt know what I was going to do without your service.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jim Morris Music :) don't forget to let us know how it works for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So, Bitcoin will be accepted? Would be great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Denis Bach we are seriously thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. If you accept bitcoins I'll pay right now, and I don't even know what your product is.  :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Seth McClain we will support bitcoin payments pretty soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Everyone

Warning: Sharing That Image Could Get You Banned or Blacklisted