Hi, I have a quick question for you regarding hashtag repost control.

Hi, I have a quick question for you regarding hashtag repost control.

Imagine the situation where Friends+Me provides you with the ability to repost G+ post to multiple social accounts at once (combination of FB Profiles,FB Pages, FB Groups, Twitter profiles, Linkedin profiles, Linkedin Groups, ...).

In that case would you prefer to use your own custom hashtag to tell Friends+Me where to repost to (ex. I want Friends+Me to repost every post with  #FriendsPlusMe to all my social accounts and posts with #family  only to my personal Facebook profile).

Or do you like it the way it is (ex. #tf #tfl ...), which is kind a limited solution in a multi-account repost situation?

What is your opinion?

Comments

  1. I'd like to have it the custom way (creating my own Hashtags and rules)!

    Looks like you're working on sth I'm waiting for... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are unstoppable :) Custom hashtag control is coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But still missing the Google+ API, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sascha Em yes, that will not change any time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree. Custom hashtags would be nice, especially if you have a lot of accounts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I also think custom tags would be better, offering more control.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes Custom Tags Better.
    If you make your suggested tags the default ones (i.e. pre-filled option) then users can change them to custom ones if they prefer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gotta concur- custom hash tags would be ideal.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Steve Adams The best suggestion. By default use the original tags, option to create custom.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Steve Adams Malcolm Oakley we will design the feature as you have described. Really sounds like the best way to do it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Everyone

Warning: Sharing That Image Could Get You Banned or Blacklisted