Big Bang Release (Google+ Page and Facebook Page support, web redesign, ...)

Big Bang Release (Google+ Page and Facebook Page support, web redesign, ...)

Friends+Me service is bigger and better than ever. More and more people sign up and at the moment Friends+Me is actively used by 120 users. It makes me happy to see that Friends+Me helps more and more people simplify using of such great service as Google+ undoubtedly is.

List of improvements and new features I have been working on for almost a month. And it was a busy month.

Google+ Page support

Improved Twitter support

Web site redesigned

More details in blog post.
http://www.friendsplus.me/blog/friends-me-big-bang-release

Comments

  1. I've already added my G+pages. Hope more features are supported :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trần Đình Nguyện what features are you missing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chandra Quarmby, that is unfortunate I'll fix it ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good news everyone,
      line breaks are no longer removed from Facebook posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really a helpful app. Thank you! I switched "Always append a link to original Google+ activity" to "on" for twitter, but do not see a link back to the G+ article in my friends+me tweet. Did I get something wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Johannes Lauterbach congratulations you've found a bug :) It is fixed now, please give it another try.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hi Everyone

Warning: Sharing That Image Could Get You Banned or Blacklisted